Weissenbruchlaan next to Gauchos aan de Plas
Fr 22 – We 27 October 2021
Navigation address Magic Circus @ Rotterdam Hillegersberg: Weissenbruchlaan 149, 3054 LM ROTTERDAM
CORONA ADMISSION TICKETS (Coronatoegangsbewijzen) ARE COMPULSARY
All visitors from the age of 13 can use the following corona certificates to get their Corona Admission Ticket to access Magic Circus: a vaccination certificate; or a proof of recovery; or a negative test result from access testing no older than 24 hours. They must also be able to show a valid ID. Getting a Corona Admission Ticket via the CoronaCheck-App or on paper is very easy. Read more.
Dates & times Magic Circus @ Rotterdam Hillegersberg
Once bought tickets cannot be changed or refunded, be sure to check the date and time and the ages on the tickets before paying them. We assume that someone who purchases a ticket has read the on site regulations and Covid19-regulations. Scroll down on this page and read them carefully!
|Fr 22 October 2021||–||16:00 (4PM)||–|
|Sa 23 October 2021||–||16:00 (4PM)||–|
|Su 24 October 2021||–||16:00 (4PM)||–||Last tickets at the circus ticket office.|
|Mo 25 October 2021||–||No Performance||–|
|Tu 26 October 2021||–||16:00 (4PM)||–||BOOK TICKETS HERE|
|We 27 October 2021||–||16:00 (4PM)||–||BOOK TICKETS HERE|
People with a Rotterdam pass can order vouchers with the 25% discount. These vouchers are converted into an entrance ticket at the circus box office, if the Rotterdam pass scanned proves an entitlement to the reduction.
Examples of use of Rotterdam Pass Vouchers:
Father has a Rotterdam pass, daughter too, but the girlfriend who comes along does not. They need to order two vouchers for the correct ages and one normal ticket for the girlfriend.
Someone thinks they are smart and orders a voucher while they do not have a Rotterdam pass. At the circus box office, the snood will not only be denied an entrance ticket they also are not eligible for a refund.
Online Ticket Sales
- Online Pre-Sale tickets are sold up to 90 minutes before each performance.
- Ticket reservations by e-mail or telephone are not accepted.
- No discounts on already purchased tickets.
- The Service fee for an online tickets is €0,85 per ticket.
- There is no transaction fee if tickets are paid for with IDEAL.
- You can get a €3,- p.p. discount with the discount code: WEBKORTING
- For payments with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress or ApplePay a transaction fee of 4% will be charged by our ticketprovider.
On Site Box Office Ticket Sales
- The Magic Circus Box Office opens one hour before every performance.
- One discount coupon is valid for max. 4 people at the box office and cannot be combined with other offers or discounted prices.
- It is not possible to book tickets by phone or e-mail.
- No discounts on already purchased tickets.
- When sold-out online, we usually still have a couple of seats for left on sale at the box office.
- Only PIN and cash payments are accepted at the box office (mobile pin connection issues can occur and cannot be avoided). Creditcards, PayPal and Tikkies are NOT ACCEPTED.
Prices & Seating plan Magic Circus @ Rotterdam Hillegersberg
|Seating Category||Visitors 1 – 11 years||Visitors 12 years & older|
|Class A (Red)||€ 18,-||€ 20,-|
|Class B (Blue)||€ 16,-||€ 18,-|
the shown prices are without any discounts or special offers.
For online ticket purchases a service fee of €0,85 per ticket is applicable.
On site Regulations
- Bought tickets cannot be returned or refunded. SO be sure to check your order before paying on date, time, ages, etcetera.;
- Discounts cannot be applied after purchase;
- Photography is only allowed without the use of flash, or focus lights and only for private use;
- Commercial photography of the show or the circus grounds is strictly prohibited;
- Filming a show or parts of it, or filming on the circus grounds is strictly prohibited;
- Sound recordings are not allowed;
- You enter the circus grounds or the big top at own risk;
- The circus is not liable for any damages or lost items;
- Ticket prices and show durations can vary.
Covid-19 – Regulations
- Is anyone in your household experiencing/ showing Covid19 complaints? Stay at home!
- Magic Circus is obliged to use Corona admission tickets for all visitors aged 13 and over.
- Visitors aged 13 and over must be able to show a valid ID.
- Visitors can use the following corona certificates for entry: a vaccination certificate; or a proof of recovery; or a negative test result through access testing no older than 24 hours. Tourists visiting Holland can only use a European Digital Corona Certificate (DCC).
- If the CoronaCheck Scanner indicates that something is not right, we cannot allow access to the circus.
- If you are in doubt about your health, you may be denied access. (Don’t worry, we take hay fever into account!)
- We kindly ask people aged 12 and older from different households to still keep their distance from each other whilst not seated.
- Be on time! Once the performance has started, it is no longer allowed to enter the circus tent.
- Shaking hands and high fives are not allowed.
- Cough and/or sneeze into your elbow.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and throw them away in the trash cans after the performance.
- There are NO TOILETS.
- Speaking choirs, loud singing or shouting is not allowed.
Public Transport advice
Train: Station Rotterdam Noord
From there take tram 4 towards Molenlaan.
Tram 4; Alight at the stop: Bergse Dorpsstraat
Walk into the Freericksplaats towards the Weissenbruchlaan. Once you arrive at the Weissenbruchlaan you simply cannot miss the circus.
Check 9292ov.nl for public transport advice from door to door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question? Check if the answer can already be found in our faq: Click Here