Muziekplein bij NS-Station Utrecht Terwijde
We 23 until Su 27 November 2022
Navigation address Magic Circus at Utrecht Terwijde:
Musicallaan 1, 3543 ER UTRECHT
Dates and times Magic Circus at Utrecht Terwijde
Once bought tickets cannot be changed or refunded, be sure to check the amount, date and time and the ages on the tickets before paying them. We assume that someone who purchases a ticket has read the on site regulations. Scroll down on this page and read them carefully!
Purchase all the tickets you need in one go. If you cannot purchase all the tickets you want in one go, then there are not Enough seats left.
|Wednesday 16 November 2022 – all Class B tickets for 900 Eurocent per person.||–||16:00 (4PM)||–||BOOK TICKETS HERE|
|Thursday 17 November 2022||–||–|
|Friday 18 November 2022 – all Class B tickets for 900 Eurocent per person.||–||16:00 (4PM)||–||BOOK TICKETS HERE|
|Saturday 19 November 2022||–||16:00 (4PM)||–||BOOK TICKETS HERE|
|Sunday 20 November 2022||–||16:00 (4PM)||–||BOOK TICKETS HERE|
Online ticket sales are stopped 90 minutes before every performance.
Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
The ticket office in front of the circus big top opens one hour before every performance.
The performance duration is approx. 1 hour and 50 minutes, including an intermission.
No admittance after the show has started, so be sure to be on time!
Online Ticket Sales
- Online Pre-Sale tickets are sold up to 90 minutes before each performance.
- Ticket reservations by e-mail or telephone are not accepted.
- No discounts on already purchased tickets.
- The Service fee for an online tickets is €0,85 per ticket.
- There is no transaction fee if tickets are paid for with IDEAL.
- For payments with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress or ApplePay a transaction fee of 4% will be charged by our ticketprovider.
On Site Box Office Ticket Sales
- The Magic Circus Box Office opens one hour before every performance.
- One discount coupon is valid for max. 4 people at the box office and cannot be combined with other offers or discounted prices.
- It is not possible to book tickets by phone or e-mail.
- No discounts on already purchased tickets.
- When sold-out online, we usually still have a couple of seats for left on sale at the box office.
- Only PIN and cash payments are accepted at the box office (mobile pin connection issues can occur and cannot be avoided). Creditcards, PayPal and Tikkies are NOT ACCEPTED.
- Two wheelchair seats can be ordered online per performance. Need more, or are you coming with a group of wheelchairs? Please contact us for availability via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The toilets are NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of the performance. Then the circus team can guide you to your seat before the rest of the audience.
- Sometimes the circus is on grass, sometimes on stone, so reaching the tent can sometimes be a bit difficult. We do our best on site to help, if you want so please alert a member of staff in case you would like us to.
Prices and Seating plan Magic Circus at Utrecht Terwijde
NOTE UTRECHT 900 YEARS OFFER:
Wednesday and Friday all the Class B seats for 900 Eurocents per person (that’s €9).
|Seating Category||Visitors 1 – 11 years||Visitors 12 years & older|
|Class A (Red)||€ 18,-||€ 20,-|
|Class B (Blue)||€ 17,-||€ 19,-|
the shown prices are without any discounts or special offers.
For online ticket purchases a service fee of €0,85 per ticket is applicable.
Holders of a CJP pass receive a €5,- discount on the regular entrance fees at the circus box office. If you want to order online, buy a CJP voucher. This will be converted into an entrance ticket after showing your CJP pass at the circus box office.
The CJP discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. One ticket per CJP Pass
Child for Free Offer
The Child Free Offer means that a free child ticket (1-11 years) is given per fully paying adult (persons from 12 years). This promotion is available online with the discount code from: the coupons, Facebook/Instagram or the date strip. The discount is calculated as a 50% discount on the COMBI-Tickets. These are available for 2 persons (1 adult and 1 child) or 4 persons (2 adults and 2 children). This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions or (Dordtpas) discounts and is not valid in combination with regular adult tickets. Would you rather buy the offer at the circus box office? No problem, take the discount voucher with you and the circus ticket office team will help you further. The circus ticket office opens one hour before each performance.
On site Regulations
- Bought tickets cannot be returned or refunded. SO be sure to check your order before paying on date, time, ages, etcetera.;
- No entrance after the performance has started;
- Discounts cannot be applied after purchase;
- Photography is only allowed without the use of flash, or focus lights and only for private use;
- Commercial photography of the show or the circus grounds is strictly prohibited;
- Filming a show or parts of it, or filming on the circus grounds is strictly prohibited;
- Sound recordings are not allowed;
- You enter the circus grounds or the big top at own risk;
- The circus is not liable for any damages or lost items;
- Ticket prices and show durations can vary.
Covid-19 – Regulations
- Are you experiencing/ showing Covid19 complaints? Stay at home!
- Cough and/or sneeze into your elbow.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and throw them away in the trash cans after the performance.
Public Transport advice
Check 9292ov.nl for public transport advice from door to door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question? Check if the answer can already be found in our faq: Click Here