Dreef, parking of Sportscenter De Waterlelie
Tuesday 18 – Thursday 20 April 2023
Navigation address Magic Circus in Aalsmeer:
Dreef 7, 1431 WC AALSMEER
Someone who buys tickets agrees to the house rules. These are at the bottom of this page. Purchased tickets are not exchanged or taken back and are strictly personal, the tickets lose their validity when resold. So please do check the time and date (and your agenda) carefully before ordering your tickets. Arrive on time, because after the start of the performance it is no longer possible to enter the circus big top. Make sure you are aware of the house rules such as NOT bringing buggies or prams into the circus tent before you buy a ticket.
- Two wheelchair seats can be ordered online per performance. Need more, or are you coming with a group of wheelchairs? Please contact us for availability via: firstname.lastname@example.org at least a couple of days before you’d like to visit as Class A is normally the first to sell out.
- The toilets are NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of the performance. Then the circus team can guide you to your seat before the rest of the audience.
- Sometimes the circus is on grass, sometimes on stone, so reaching the tent can sometimes be a bit difficult. We do our best on site to help, if you want so please alert a member of staff in case you would like us to.
- Online Pre-Sale tickets are sold up to 90 minutes before each performance.
- Ticket reservations by e-mail or telephone are not accepted.
- No discounts on already purchased tickets.
- The Service fee for an online tickets is €0,85 per ticket.
- There is no transaction fee if tickets are paid for with IDEAL.
- For payments with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress or ApplePay a transaction fee of 4% will be charged by our ticketprovider.
At the circus
- The Magic Service Buffet opens one hour before every performance.
- One discount coupon is valid for max. 4 people at the box office and cannot be combined with other offers or discounted prices.
- It is not possible to book tickets by phone or e-mail.
- No discounts on already purchased tickets.
- When sold-out online, we usually still have a couple of seats for left on sale at the box office.
- Only PIN and cash payments are accepted at the box office (mobile pin connection issues can occur and cannot be avoided). Creditcards, PayPal and Tikkies are NOT ACCEPTED.
Dates & Show Times Magic Circus in Aalsmeer
Purchase all the tickets you need in one go. If you cannot purchase all the tickets you want in one go, then there are not enough seats left.
|Tuesday 18 April 2023||–||16:00 (4PM)||–||BOOK TICKETS HERE|
|Wednesday 19 April 2023||–||16:00 (4PM)||–||BOOK TICKETS HERE|
|Thursday 20 April 2023||–||16:00 (4PM)||–||BOOK TICKETS HERE|
Online ticket sales are stopped 90 minutes before every performance.
Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
The ticket office in front of the circus big top opens one hour before every performance.
The performance duration is approx. 1 hour and 50 minutes, including an intermission.
No admittance after the show has started, so be sure to be on time!
Prices and Seating Magic Circus in Aalsmeer
|Class A (Red)||Class B (Blue)|
|Person from 1 to 11 years||€18,- (Front Benches)||€17,- (Grandstand)|
|Person from 12 years||€20,- (Chairs)||€19,- (Grandstand)|
|CJP||€15,- (Chairs)||€14,- (Grandstand)|
All prices are per person and incl. 9% VAT, excluding discounts or promotions.
Tickets without service surcharge and/or payment costs are only available at the Magic Service Buffet in front of the circus tent.
When purchasing online, there is a service charge of €0.85 per ticket, plus possibly an amount per order as payment costs.
With IDEAL payments, no payment costs are charged per order.
Holders of a CJP pass order a voucher, which will be converted into an entrance ticket after showing your CJP pass at the Magic Service Buffet in front of the circus.
The CJP discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Max. one person per CJP pass.
- Bought tickets cannot be returned or refunded. So please be sure to check your order before paying on date, time, ages, etcetera.;
- No entrance after the performance has started;
- Discounts cannot be applied after purchase;
- Photography is only allowed without the use of flash, or focus lights and only for private use;
- Commercial photography of the show or the circus grounds is strictly prohibited;
- Filming a show or parts of it, or filming on the circus grounds is strictly prohibited;
- Sound recordings are not allowed;
- You enter the circus grounds or the big top at own risk;
- The circus is not liable for any damages or lost items;
- Ticket prices and show durations can vary.
Look for door-to-door advice on the site 9292ov.nl
Do you have a question? Check if the answer can already be found in our faq: CLICK HERE