For many years Magic Circus, Utrecht’s Urban Circus has been offering U-Pas holders the possibility to visit the circus for free. U-Pas Holders can pay their own ticket in full from their Cultural Credit. Naturally we will repeat this offer in 2023.
At the bottom of this page is the reservation form to book your U-Pas ticket online. You can only use it until 24 hours before a show. After this you can still stop by at the circus box office and have your U-pas(ses) scanned there.
For the exact locations in Utrecht and the circus house rules: click here.
Visit Magic circus in Utrecht For Free with U-Pas Offer 2023
Ticket Class B on week days:
Only 900 cent (is €9,-) payable with your U-Pas credit. Max. 1 ticket per U-Pas.
If you prefer to sit Class A than you pay the regular fee with your U-Pas credit (if you have enough credit on the U-Pas of course ).
Holders of a U-Pas receive a 40% discount on the regular Class B fee of their ticket, the other 60% can be paid with your U-Pas credit.
If you prefer to sit Class A than you pay the regular fee with your U-Pas credit (if you have enough credit on the U-Pas of course ). Naturally you can only get one ticket per U-Pas and only for the person who owns the U-Pas.
Of course you can always stop by the circus box office a few days earlier with your U-Pass(es) to get the tickets. The circus box office always opens one hour prior to each performance.
Do you want to visit the circus in Utrecht with your U-pas and book online? Then please fill in the required information in the form below and send it to us. On week days we will check the check the incoming bookings and if all is okay we will send you your tickets via email which saves you having to queue up for the circus ticket office.
Do you also need tickets for persons without a U-pas? Then please wait until you have received your U-pas tickets before booking them separately. A performance can sell out and we would like to prevent disappointment.