To ensure everyone’s visit to the Magic Circus is safe and pleasant for artists, visitors and employees, a number of house rules apply to the visit to the circus. In addition, rules also apply to the purchase of entrance tickets and/or vouchers. On this page we list our general rules.
Some of the house rules are already shown in symbols on the page of each location:
In addition, the following rules also apply on the circus grounds:
- Instructions from the circus team must be followed at all times.
- The circus management is not liable for loss or damage to property.
- It is not allowed to bring pets or animals onto the circus grounds.
- Parents remain responsible for their children and correct inappropriate behaviour.
- Visitors to the site must respect the privacy of the circus team.
- The circus has the right to deny people access to the circus grounds.
Ticket sales rules
- Tickets and vouchers can be purchased online up to 60 minutes before a performance. After that only at the circus box office at the circus.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or returned after purchase. So check your agenda and your order carefully before you pay.
- Reservations by e-mail or by telephone are not possible.
- No discount(s) will be given on tickets that have been purchased already.
- Tickets are strictly personal, resale is not allowed.
- Our ticket provider offers cancellation insurance. Have you taken out such insurance and do you want to cancel? Then please contact them.
- The Magic Service Buffet opens one hour before the start of a performance. In addition to delicacies, entrance tickets can also be purchased here (if still available).
- A discount voucher is valid at the circus box office for a maximum of 4 people and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
- If we are sold out online, we always have a few tickets left at the circus box office.
- The service costs for an online ticket are € 0.85 per person.
- No extra transaction costs are charged for online payments with IDEAL.
- For online payments with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, ApplePay, a 4% transaction fee is charged by our ticket provider.
- Only cash and debit card payments are possible at the circus box office (malfunctions with the mobile debit card device cannot be ruled out). Payments with credit cards, PayPal and Tikkies at the circus box office are therefore NOT POSSIBLE.
- In the event that a performance is cancelled, Magic Circus will try to inform everyone with tickets as soon as possible. Therefore, always fill in the requested contact information during the purchase process!
- Magic Circus is not responsible for not being able to reach visitors in case of a canceled performance.
- In the event of a canceled performance, everyone with tickets will simply receive a full refund of the purchase price.